Aging is but natural. However, how gracefully and well you age is all in your hands. While you can always hide or shine those few grays on your temples, it is the age spots which actually mar the whole ageing process. They can appear anywhere on your face, necks and even arms. While they are not good to look at fading age spots naturally is actually possible. So, you actually do not have to break an arm and leg to get your age spots medically removed. Read on to see how age spot removal at home is possible:
Avoid the Sun
While easier said than done, avoiding the sun is among one of the most important age spot removal home remedies. This is important because the sun light penetrates our exposed skin and thus helps in the formation of brown or age spots.
I know that you have to go outside for doing different chores. The situation becomes even more avoidable if you work directly under the sun, yet there are some simple things which can stop the sun from harming you:
- Wear a hat whenever you got outside.
- Carry an umbrella as it is the best tool for stopping the sun rays from reaching you.
- Wear a sunscreen of SPF 50 or more.
- Try to wear such clothing which covers maximum parts of your body.
Adopt a Healthy Lifestyle
A healthy lifestyle is actually the solution to lots of problems. It helps in fading age spots naturally while giving you a clean and supple skin for the rest of your life, this is why it is important to:
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8 to 12 glasses of water every day.
- Avoid processed food.
- Add more vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Drink a glass of milk daily.
- Say no to alcohol.
- Reduce the intake of caffeine in the form of coffee and other beverages.
- Reduce the intake of red meat.
When talking about adopting a healthy lifestyle, it is also important to engage into healthy physical activities. Make it a habit to workout at least 5 times a week for 45 to 60 minutes. Go outside in nature and enjoy some leisure walk in the park. Meet your neighbors and try to be happy. All these remedies increase the cortisol level inside your body and help in age spot removal without having to buy expensive creams.
Find the Age Spot Removal Home Remedies Ingredients in Your Kitchen
Your kitchen is the very place which can help you in fading age spots naturally.
- Grab those lemons, squeeze their juice and apply it on the age spots a few times every day. You can even rub the inside of the lemon on the age spots for fading them away. Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and helps in fading age spots naturally.
- Apply some yogurt on the age spots and let it sit there for 20 to 30 minutes. You can even mix some honey and apple cider vinegar in the yogurt. Honey is a natural whitening agent while apple cider vinegar acts as a bleach. You will see your age spots fading away with time.
- Apple cider vinegar is an awesome age spot removal It is an excellent exfoliate because of the presence of a high acid content. Simply dab some apple cider on the age spots with a cotton ball and leave it overnight. If the acid is too harsh for your skin, then wash it away after 30 minutes.
All the above mentioned methods are the most natural means of age spot removal. However, it is also important to cleanse, moisturize and tone your skin daily before going to bed. By following these simple yet effective home remedies, you will find age spots vanishing away soon.